Overall Role Objectives
- Writing and developing system test plans for assigned projects
- Running system tests for assigned projects
- Recording and consolidation of test plan results into Issue Register
- Continual improvement of system testing procedure
Tester Engineer Responsibilities
- Ensure a full understanding of the project scope and specifications with the producer and/or developers
- Write and develop test plans for assigned projects which ensure that the project meets the specifications
- Suggest improvements to specifications for platform and projects.
- Review and update the test plan as scope changes or enhancements are made
- Run system testing on assigned projects to ensure the final product is delivered to spec.
- Record detailed information of test results (browsers, steps to replicate, screenshots, error messages)
- Assist in consolidating test results and entering into Issue Register for the Producer.
- Also answering questions from Production resources in relation to testing issues.
- Re-testing and closing testing issues.
- Continual review of the system testing procedure and making improvements/suggestions to the Executive Producer
To be successful in this role you must have
- 3 years of experience in website testing
- At least average English reading and writing skills
- Good sense of teamwork and highly responsible for the assigned tasks
- Carefulness, good at logical thinking and attention to details
- Ability to write test cases
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Regular team building events, sport activities…
- Medical and Accident Insurance program
- Professional training
- Competitive and attractive salary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com