We are looking for smart, dynamic, passionate, experienced Senior Ruby on Rails Software Developers to join our company. The new project that we will be undertaking together is in the betting space and is the first of its kind in the industry.
You will be involved from the very start of the development, so we will be counting on your experience to contribute to the Architectural, Design, Development and Process decisions and directions we take.
You will have had more than 5 years developing enterprise systems using the Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, NGINX, GO, AWS…
You will be familiar with the common design and implementation patterns and principles such as Micro-services, Multi-tenancy, Dependency Injection/Ioc, REST, MVC, MVVM, SOLID principles etc.
You will have ambition, leadership skills, and strong problem-solving capabilities.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 5+ years working as an Engineer delivering projects using the Ruby on Rails.
- Experience creating, maintaining, optimizing and writing queries for PostgreSQL or similar.
- Experience implementing and configuring the NGINX reverse proxies.
- Experience using the AWS ELB, Redis or/and similar caching, load balancing technologies.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful API.
- Experience with Angular.io, React.JS or similar on the client side.
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar CSS frameworks.
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT or similar.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with GO (GOLANG) is a big plus.
- Experience with a message broker/message bus framework such as Faye, RabbitMQ, nServiceBus or similar.
- Experience with a cloud service such as Amazon, Azure or similar.
- Exposure to any kind of No-SQL database technologies.
- Experience with Micro-services and/or Multi-tenancy system.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Liaising with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Delivering fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the project’s implementation.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team.
Why you’ll love working here:
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Regular team building events, sport activities…
- Medical and Accident Insurance program
- Professional training
- Competitive and attractive salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org