Senior Full Stack Node.Js Developer
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 2 years+ of experience of Node.js
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience in API Management Solutions, with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases and SQL databases
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
- Solid foundation in enterprise application fundamentals such as data structures and object-oriented design is critical.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with frameworks such as ExpressJS, Loopback, KeystoneJS…
- Experience with Angular.js, React.JS or similar on the client-side.
- Experience with React Native or similar on the mobile development
- Experience with new ES6 features
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development focused on the website, mobile application projects.
- Analyze the customer needs and design, document, test, and develop software as required to satisfy the functional and non-requirements.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Technical Lead
- Delivering fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the implementation of the project.
- Participating in code reviews.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.