Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are in capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Investigate customer needs, propose a technical solution and estimate the development effort.
- Develop and implement features, applications that satisfy both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identify and mitigate risks during implementation to ensure delivering fully required vertical feature sets.
- Work within a collaborative environment and contribute to team goals by offering open and honest communication and helping to meet deadlines.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Keep your Project Manager, and Technical Lead reported on your development status.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Have 2-5 years of software development experience.
- Have 2+ years of experience developing with Python.
- Have 2+ years of experience implementing web apps and APIs using the Django Framework.
- Experience in designing, optimising and integrating with database technologies (such as MySql, MariaDB, Postgres)
- Familiarity with test-driven development and continuous integration.
- Ability to investigate, propose and document solutions.
- Experience with source control technologies, specifically GIT.
- Experience with Docker.
- Have a robust communication skill: the ability to propose and communicate the pros and cons of various solutions.
- Have an innovative mindset: the passion for continuous improvement & the confidence to share your ideas
- Have a pragmatic approach: The ability to think through the impact of solutions & the ability to identify risks
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Strong in communicating in English
- Have experience working as a DevOps engineer.
- Have exposure to data analytics.
- Have experience working with Celery, Message Queue
- Have experience working with Unit test and debugging skills
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to Careers@groovetechnology.com or submit the form below.