To be successful in this role you must have:
- A degree would be nice, however passion, attitude, and experience matter more.
- At least 3+ years of experience in project management, Experience as a Project Manager.
- Good negotiation skill and project management skills
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- Proficiency in project management software tools.
- Good at soft-skill, specially communication skill, decision-making skill, reporting or documentation skill.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experienced in managing Client/Customer Service (Maintenance) Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, define tasks and required resources to implement projects.
- Create schedule and project timeline.
- Track deliverables.
- Support and direct team.
- Monitor and report on project progress.
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Evaluate and assess result of project.
- Expect to work with a digital agency to manage multiple projects portfolio
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Regular team building events, sport activities…
- Medical and Accident Insurance program
- Professional training
- Competitive and attractive salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org