Project Manager & Business Analyst
Project Managers have goals and activities expected of them grouped under 4 specific Responsibilities as detailed below:
1. People Management:
- Regular one-on-one’s with their team
- Creation and management of development plans for their team
- Monitor and make team individuals accountable for responsibilities of their role
2. Project & Technology Leadership:
- Manage customer’s requests, analyze the impact of change requests and follow process of changing requests
- Study business functions; gather information; evaluate output requirements and formats
- Translate requirements into various documentation deliverables such as functional specifications, use cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- In charge of documents writing of User Requirement Specification and Feature List
- Ensure the development delivery processes are being applied for all development activities, project and maintenance/enhancement
3. Teamwork and Collaboration:
- Ownership and timely delivery of assigned tasks
- Identification of excess capacity and sharing of excess resource or specialist knowledge across the broader team
- Timely and proactive response to requests for service from all areas of the business
- Consistent and continual update of time-sheeting/time-logging system to ensure time logs are up to date daily
- Communicate directly with the Delivery Software Team to ensure they are fully informed of project status at all times.
- Identify and remove obstacles to achieving project efficiency
4. Quality and Continuous Improvement:
- Possess and exercise “an eye for detail” to ensure that code delivery passes creative QA.
- Ensure regular code reviews are being conducted.
To be successful in this role you must have
- 3+ years’ experience in Business Analysis
- Experience in Project Management (Worked as PM managing actual projects is a plus)
- Good analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into software requirements
- Strong ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stackholders at multiple levels of organization
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working on software development projects using waterfall and/or agile methodologies
- Experience on drawing wireframe/mockup, using wireframing tool (Balsamiq is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, doing presentation directly with Client is preferred
The following is considered highly advantageous
- Prototyping Tools experience (Axure, Adobe XD)
- BS’c degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Why you’ll love working here
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Regular team building events, sport activities…
- Medical and Accident Insurance program
- Professional training
- Competitive and attractive salary
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.