Project Managers have goals and activities expected of them grouped under 4 specific Responsibilities as detailed below:
1. People Management:
• Regular one-on-one’s with their team
• Creation and management of development plans for their team.
2. Project & Technology Leadership:
• Manage customer’s requests, analyze changes and follow process of changing requests
• In charge of documents writing of User Requirement Specification and Feature List
• Ensure the development delivery processes are being applied for all development activities, project and maintenance/enhancement.
3. Teamwork and Collaboration:
• Ownership and timely delivery of assigned tasks
• Identification of excess capacity and sharing of excess resource or specialist knowledge across the broader team
• Timely and proactive response to requests for service from all areas of the business
• Consistent and continual update of time-sheeting/time-logging system to ensure time logs are up to date daily
• Communicate directly with the Delivery Software Team to ensure they are fully informed of project status at all times.
4. Quality and Continuous Improvement:
• Possess and exercise “an eye for detail” to ensure that code delivery passes creative QA.
• Ensure regular code reviews are being conducted.
• At least 4 years experience as the Project manager and Business Analyst in IT – Software Industry.
• Female only.
• Experience in managing a team
• Strict dedication to delivering projects within deadlines while adhering to established quality and documentation standards
• A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good spoken English is a requirement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org