We are looking for smart, dynamic, passionate, experienced FullStack Developers to join our company. We are a fast growing eCommerce team delivering solutions to the Australian market, we are a team of innovators who like to think outside the box. We are looking for a creative thinker that is comfortable contributing your own experience and ideas.
You will have had between 2-5 years developing complex, optimized, highly available web apps.
You will be familiar with common design and implementation patterns and principles such as, Dependency Injection/Ioc, Test Driven Development, REST, MVC, MVVM, SOLID principles etc.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 2 years+ of experience in any back-end language like PHP, NodeJS, Java,..
- Good understanding of common design and implementation patterns and principles
- Basic understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with code smells and refactoring.
- A flexible, client-focused attitude and the ability to adapt to team-oriented culture and environment
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience implementing eCommerce Systems.
- SFCC experience or certification
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Liaising with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Delivering fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the projects implementation.
- Participating in code reviews.
Why you’ll love working here
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Regular team building events, sport activities…
- Medical and Accident Insurance program
- Professional training
- Competitive and attractive salary
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.