We are looking for qualified Junior Back-end .NET to join our company. As part of our team, you will work closely with consultants and other members to improve processes and ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with managers and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are key for this position, along with problem-solution attitude.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 6 months of work experience as an Engineer delivering projects using Microsoft Stack (C#)
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experiences in developing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions
- Understanding of index design and T-SQL performance tuning techniques
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Experience with source control such as TFG / SVN / GIT
- Having methods for problem solving
- Having analytical thinking abilities
- Having a competent judgment to inform problems to superiors on time
- Experience managing timelines and task priority
- BScdegree in Computer Science or relevant field
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Good at communicating in English
- Experience with ASP.NET (C# or VB).
- Logistics domain experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Technical Lead.
- Modifying databases and products according to client needs and perform tests
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Identify and mitigate risk in the projects implementation
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Annual bonus (13th salary)
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Free English training courses with foreign teacher.
- Well-equipped facilities: laptop, IMAC, or PC with 2 monitors
- Clear and stable career growth
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Regular team building events, sport activities…
- Medical and Accident Insurance program
- Professional training
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org