We are looking for a smart, dynamic, passionate, experienced Fullstack .NET Developers to join our company. The Greenfields project that we will be undertaking together is in the logistics space and is the first of its kind in the industry. You will be involved from the very start of the development, so we will be counting on your experience to contribute to the Architectural, Design, Development and Process decisions and directions we take.
You will be familiar with common design and implementation patterns and principles such as Dependency Injection/Ioc, REST, MVC, MVVM, SOLID principles, etc.
You will have ambition, leadership skills, and strong problem-solving capabilities.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3+ years working as an Engineer delivering projects using the Microsoft stack.
- Experience creating, maintaining, optimizing and writing queries for MS SQL.
- Experience using an ORM library such as Entity Framework or nHibernate.
- Experience using various dependency injection frameworks such as Ninject, Autofac, Unity, Spring, etc.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful web services built using WebApi.
- Experience with Angular on the client-side.
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN or GIT.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experienced with NodeJS
- Experience with Mobile Cross-platform frameworks such as Xamarin, React Native.
- Experience with bootstrap or similar CSS frameworks.
- Exposure to any kind of NoSql database technologies.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems.
- Logistics experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Liaising with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Delivering fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the project’s implementation.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Designing and optimizing tables and queries for MS SQL Server.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Annual bonus (13th salary)
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Free English training courses with foreign teacher.
- Well-equipped facilities: laptop, IMAC, or PC with 2 monitors
- Clear and stable career growth
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Regular team building events, sport activities…
- Medical and Accident Insurance program
- Professional training
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org