We are looking for smart, dynamic, passionate, experienced Mid level .NET Software Developers to join our company. The Greenfields project that we will be undertaking together is in the logistics space and is the first of its kind in the industry. You will be involved from the very start of the development, so we will be counting on your experience to contribute to the Architectural, Design, Development and Process decisions and directions we take.
You will have had more than 3 years developing enterprise systems using the Microsoft Stack, .NET, ASP MVC, Entity Framework & Sql Server.
You will be familiar with common design and implementation patterns and principles such as, Dependency Injection/Ioc, Test Driven Development, REST, MVC, MVVM, SOLID principles etc.
You will have ambition, leadership skills and strong problem solving capabilities.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3+ years working as an Engineer delivering projects using the Microsoft stack.
- Experience creating, maintaining, optimising and writing queries for MS SQL.
- Experience using an ORM library such as Entity Framework or nHibernate.
- Experience using various dependency injection frameworks such as Ninject, Autofac, Unity, Spring etc.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful web services built using WebApi.
- Experience with Angular.js, React.JS or similar on the client side.
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar CSS frameworks.
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN or GIT.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with a message broker/message bus framework such as RabbitMQ, nServiceBus or similar.
- Experience with a background jobs/workers such as Hangfire, Quartz.Net or similar.
- Experience with a cloud service such as Azure, Amazon or similar.
- Exposure to any kind of No-SQL database technologies.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems.
- Logistics experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Liaising with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Delivering fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the projects implementation.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Designing and optimizing tables and queries for MS SQL Server.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team.
Why you’ll love working here:
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Regular team building events, sport activities…
- Medical and Accident Insurance program
- Professional training
- Competitive and attractive salary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com