You will have had between 2-5 years developing complex, optimized, highly available web apps.
You will be familiar with common design and implementation patterns and principles such as, Dependency Injection/Ioc, Test Driven Development, REST, MVC, MVVM, SOLID principles etc.
You will have ambition, leadership skills and strong problem solving capabilities.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 2 years+ of experience in the designing, developing, testing and delivery of cross-browser modern dynamic web applications.
- Good understanding of common design and implementation patterns and principles.
- Basic understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Experience coding on both the server (any back-end language & framework like ASP.NET, RoR, Node, Java…) and client side.
- Familiarity with code smells and refactoring.
- A flexible, client-focused attitude and the ability to adapt to team-oriented culture and environment.
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to write clear technical documentation
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN or GIT.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience implementing eCommerce Systems.
- Experience with Angular.js, React.JS or similar on the client side.
- Experience with bootstrap or similar CSS frameworks.
- Experience with new ES 6 features.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js.
- Experience with CSS pre-processor.
- Experience with JS module bundler such as WebPack.
- SFCC experience or certification.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Liaising with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Delivering fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the projects implementation.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Annual bonus (13th salary)
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Free English training courses with foreign teacher.
- Well-equipped facilities: laptop, IMAC, or PC with 2 monitors
- Clear and stable career growth
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Regular team building events, sport activities…
- Medical and Accident Insurance program
- Professional training
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com