Groove Technology is a cutting edge software provider specializing in Logistics and eCommerce as well as custom software systems. We seek to attract and retain the smartest and most capable staff in and around Ho Chi Minh City so that we can offer the highest level of service to our customers from Hong Kong, Australia, and Europe.
We are a dynamic, process-oriented company with a keen focus on high-quality delivery and continuous improvement. We are seeking open-minded, creative, pro-active professionals who are capable of thinking outside of the box and who are comfortable with sharing their ideas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Deliver fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the projects implementation.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team.
- Report to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Have between 2-5 years developing complex, optimized, highly available web apps.
- Strong understanding of HTML5 & CSS3.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processor such as SASS, LESS.
- Code quality and debugging tools, CSS Lint.
- Experience with jQuery library.
- A flexible, client-focused attitude and the ability to adapt to team-oriented culture and environment.
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to write clear technical documentation.
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience implementing eCommerce Systems.
- SFCC experience or certification.
Why you’ll love working here?
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or submit the form below.