We are looking for smart, dynamic, passionate, and experienced Front-end Developers to join our company. We are a fast growing eCommerce team delivering solutions to the Australian market, we are a team of innovators who like to think outside the box. We are looking for a creative thinker that is comfortable contributing your own experience and ideas.
You will have had between 2-5 years developing complex, optimized, highly available web apps.
You will be familiar with common design and implementation patterns and principles such as, Dependency Injection/Ioc, Test Driven Development, REST, MVC, MVVM, SOLID principles etc.
You will have ambition, leadership skills and strong problem solving capabilities.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processor such as SASS, LESS
- Code quality and debugging tools, PixelPerfect, CSS Lint
- Good understanding of programming principles & patterns
- Experience with jQuery library
- A flexible, client-focused attitude and the ability to adapt to team-oriented culture and environment
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to write clear technical documentation
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN or GIT
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with Handlebar.js
- Familiar with JS ES6 Module
- Experience with a JS module bundler/task runners such as WebPack, Gulp, Grunt
- Experience with eCommerce Systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Liaising with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Delivering fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the projects implementation.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Annual bonus (13th salary)
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Free English training courses with foreign teacher.
- Well-equipped facilities: laptop, IMAC, or PC with 2 monitors
- Clear and stable career growth
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Regular team building events, sport activities…
- Medical and Accident Insurance program
- Professional training
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org